I’m so tired of dating.
I’m tired of the pool of men I can get.
I’m so tired of lying to myself.
I’m so tired of using (sometimes just the suggestion of) sex as a reason for a guy to like me.
I’m so tired of not being upfront about me wanting a forever partner.
I’m so tired of crying.
I’m so tired of getting tired too easily.
I’m tired of my hands not working making it extremely painful to write.
I’m tired of the winter causing my feet to stop working and falling every morning when I wake up.
I’m tired of cancelling dates.
I’m tired of the most disgusting good for nothing men talking to me the way they do.
I’m tired of being jealous.
I’m tired of hearing, “I met someone else.”
I’m tired of saying, “I met someone else.”
I’m tired of being rejected.
I’m tired of rejecting men myself — because I know they’re not good enough for me.
You know who never made me feel like I have no value? My Dad. But he’s dead.
I’m tired of not being with G-Bear.
- I’m tired of not being able to ask him any question about anything and him knowing the answer.
- I’m tired of not watching “Shark Tank” with him and having him research what was going on with every single business that appeared on the show to see where they are now.
- I’m tired of not laughing with the only person who shared the same messed up sense of humor as I do.
- I’m tired of looking at memories of us every day.
- I’m tired of not seeing his face in my memories every day.
- I’m tired of feeling everything I feel in any kind of way.
- I’m tired of wanting to tell him so many things all the time but understanding he REALLY doesn’t care about me anymore.
In tired of feeling less than.
As always, be good to each other.